The Diary of Dennis the Menace 2015
Join actor and Roald Dahl Funny Prize shortlisted author Steven Butler for a sneak peek into the mischievous life of The Beano’s biggest prankster, Dennis the Menace!
Suitable for children aged 6-11 years (and grown-ups too!), expect a fun-filled 30 minute show presented by Helen Skelton with diary writing tips, draw-alongs and brand new videos, plus, of course, A LOT of menacing!
Sounds brilliant, doesn’t it? Here’s what to do next . . .
1. Sign up to watch (for free) NOW!
2. Send in your questions for Steven Butler and Stephen May (the illustrator)
3. Prepare with the lesson plans – Download the free lesson plans now!
4. Tune in on Thursday 5th February at 2pm GMT
5. Watch the menacing show live with thousands of schools around the world!